INFORMATION MODELS & ANALYSES
The International Journal "Information Models and Analyses" (IJ IMA) has been established in 2012 as independent scientific printed and electronic media.
Only for two years, IJ IMA became as well-known international journal.
The success of IJ IMA belongs to the whole of the ITHEA International Scientific Society.
We express our thanks to all authors, editors and collaborators who had developed and supported the IJ IMA.
The main scope of the IJ IMA covers but is not limited to the theoretical
research, applications and education in the area of the Information Modeling
1. Informational Modeling (IM) and Simulation (IMS) - Concepts, Paradigms, Approaches and Languages.
- Modeling and Simulation (MS) Body of Knowledge.
- Knowledge Based IMS. IMS languages.
- IMS Heterogeneous Structures and Scalability. High Level Architecture (HLA), Agent Based IMS.
2. IMS Efficiency Enhancements.
- Methods for Efficiency Estimation, Comparison and Enhancement. Cooperative, Parallel and Distributed IMS Efficiency.
- Accuracy enhancement and simulation speeding; Simulation Experiments Design.
- Real and IMS Information Storage and Transmission Formats; Data Analysis and Comparison Methods; Data Mining.
- Dynamic Adaptation and Personalization of the Human-Computer-Model Interaction.
3. IMS Efficacy Estimation and Life Cycle Management.
- Meta-modeling; Econometrical Meta-Models; MS Efficacy Indicators.
- MS Detailness and Life Cycle Optimization in respect of Designed Product Life Cycle Management. Emergency Cases.
- Methods for Verification and Validation in IMS Life Cycle.
4. IMS Application Development Methods and Best Practices in Industry, Education and Science.
- IMS Impact in Industry.
- IMS in Science and Technology (ST). Specifics in Information and Communication ST.
- IMS in and for Education.
- IMS in Knowledge Market and Business Informatics.
5. Software Engineering.
- Software Life Cycle Management.
- Software Applications and Development.
- Modeling Languages and Tools.
- Software Standards.
IJ IMA is official publisher of the scientific papers of the members of the ITHEA International Scientific Society, the Association of Developers and Users of Intellectualized Systems (ADUIS).
General Sponsor of IJ IMA is the Consortium FOI Bulgaria.
International Editorial Board
|Krassimir Markov||(Bulgaria) Editor in chief|
|Krassimira B. Ivanova||(Bulgaria)|
|Luis Fernando de Mingo||(Spain)|
|Martin P. Mintchev||(Canada)|
Papers must be written in English or Russian.
IJ IMA rules for preparing the manuscripts are compulsory.
Responsibility for papers published in IJ IMA belongs to authors.
Please get permission to reprint any copyrighted material before you send it to IJ IMA.
The camera-ready copy of the paper should be received by ITHEA Journal Submission System ( http://ij.ithea.org ) e-mail: email@example.com
Papers accepted by the IJ IMA will be published in the following order:
- invited ideas, which are already presented at the conferences supported by IJ IMA;
- papers submitted by the members of ITHEA International Scientific Society.
CODE OF CONDUCT AND BEST PRACTICE
International Journal " INFORMATION MODELS & ANALYSES"
Edited by the Institute of Information Theories and Applications FOI ITHEA, Bulgaria,
in collaboration with
Institute of Mathematics and Informatics, BAS, Bulgaria,
Copyright (C) 2012-2015 All rights reserved for the publisher and all authors.
ITHEA is a registered trade mark of FOI-Commerce Co.
ISSN 1314-6416 (printed)
ISSN 1314-6432 (online)
ISSN 1314-6424 (CD/DVD)