INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES & KNOWLEDGE
Intelligo ut credam!
The International Journal "Information Technologies and Knowledge" (IJ ITK) has been established in 2007 as independent scientific printed and electronic media.
years, IJ ITK became as well-known international journal.
The success of IJ ITK belongs to the whole of the ITHEA International Scientific Society.
We express our thanks to all authors, editors and collaborators who had developed and supported the IJ ITK.
IJ ITK is edited by the Institute of Information Theories and Applications FOI ITHEA
in collaboration with the leading researchers from the:
- Institute of Cybernetics "V.M.Glushkov" NASU (Ukraine),
- Institute of Mathematics and Informatics, BAS (Bulgaria),
- Institute of Information Technologies, BAS (Bulgaria);
- University of Hasselt (Belgium),
- Natural Computing Group (NCG) of the Technical University of Madrid (Spain),
- Astrakhan State Technical University (Russia),
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kiev (Ukraine),
- University of Calgary (Canada),
- VLSI Systems Centre, Ben-Gurion University (Israel).
The main scope of the IJ ITK covers but is not limited to the theoretical research, applications and education in the area of the Information Technologies for:
- Knowledge Collecting and Accumulation,
- Knowledge Discovery and Acquisition,
- Knowledge Level Modeling,
- Knowledge Management - Transfer and Distributing,
- Knowledge Market,
- Knowledge Representation and Processing,
- Knowledge Utilization,
- Knowledge-based Society,
- Knowledge-based Systems.
Many scientific and practical areas are connected to the topics of interest of IJ ITK:
- Business Informatics: e-Management, e-Finance, e-Commerce, e-Banking,
- Business Intelligence: Methodology, Tools and Technologies, Analytics and Statistics,
- Cognitive Science,
- Competitive Intelligence,
- Data Mining,
- Decision Making,
- e-Management in Governmental and Municipal Structures: Models, Systems, e-Government, etc.,
- Information Technologies in Biomedicine,
- Intelligent Communication Technologies and Mobile Systems,
- Intelligent Robots,
- Intelligent Systems,
- Intelligent Technologies in Control and Design,
- Modern (e-) Learning Information Technologies,
- Multimedia Semantic Systems,
- P2P e-Learning Applications,
- Planning and Scheduling,
- Socio-cognitive Engineering,
- Technology and Human Resource Issues,
- Technology-based Blended, Distance and Open Learning,
- Web-based Technologies and Systems, AI/Semantic Web,
IJ ITK is official publisher of the scientific papers of the members of the ITHEA International Scientific Society and the Association of Developers and Users of Intellectualized Systems (ADUIS).
International Editorial Board
|Krassimir Markov||(Bulgaria) Editor in chief|
|Abdelmgeid Amin Ali||(Egypt)|
|Krassimira B. Ivanova||(Bulgaria)|
|Luis F. de Mingo||(Spain)|
|Martin P. Mintchev||(Canada)|
Papers must be written in English or Russian.
IJ ITK rules for preparing the manuscripts are compulsory.
Responsibility for papers published in IJ ITK belongs to authors.
Please get permission to reprint any copyrighted material before you send it to IJ ITK.
The camera-ready copy of the paper should be received by ITHEA submission system http://ij.ithea.org , e-mail: email@example.com
Papers accepted by the IJ ITK will be published in the following order:
- invited ideas, which are already presented at the conferences supported by IJ ITK;
- papers submitted by the members of ITHEA International Scientific Society.
CODE OF CONDUCT AND BEST PRACTICE
International Journal " INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES & KNOWLEDGE"
Edited by the Institute of Information Theories and Applications FOI ITHEA, Bulgaria,
Editor in chief: Krassimir Markov
Copyright (c) 2007-2013 All rights reserved for the publisher and all authors.
(R) ITHEA is a registered trade mark of FOI-Commerce Co.
ISSN 1313-0455 (printed)
ISSN 1313-048X (online)
ISSN 1313-0501 (CD/DVD)